Black Lava Rock: Stone of Strength and Courage, Enhances Creativity, Aids in Communication, and Helps Cleanse Negativity
- Black Lava Stone Beads - 8mm
- Dyed Lava Stone Beads -8mm
- Strong Elastic Cord
-Tibetan Silver Accents
ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER:
To use your bracelet as a diffuser for an aromatic and healing experience, place just a couple drops 2-3 of your favorite essential oil onto the colored beads in the front of the bracelet. Be sure to allow the oil to absorb into the stone(s) before wearing to avoid skin irritation and staining clothing. You can enjoy the scent throughout the day. When the aroma fades, repeat the process.
Lava Rock is formed from magma that is erupted from volcanos. As its origin is from raw energy, considered to be a stone of rebirth, shedding unneeded layers of emotional attachment. And because of its strong connection to the earth, it is good for calming the emotions and stabilizing and grounding the root chakra. A stone of protection, strength, and stability. Alleviates stress associated with change. Helps dissipate anger and provides guidance and understanding. Strengthens our connection to Mother Earth, and contains the fire of the Kundalini.
Because the bracelet is made of natural lava rock, each bracelet will have its own unique look and will not be an exact duplicate of what is pictured. Lava rock by nature has many pits and holes throughout which makes each stone interesting and unique.
Packaged in a pretty Organza bag great for gifting.
Complete with an Information card about Lava Rock used in this design and it's amazing abilities.
Lava Rock Essential Oil Diffuser Bracelet (GREEN)
How to Find an Accurate Bracelet Size
To determine bracelet size, follow the steps below.
1. Measure your wrist below the wrist bone (where you would normally wear your bracelet) using a bracelet gauge, a flexible measuring tape or a strip of paper.
2. If using a plain strip of paper, mark your strip with a pen where the end of the bracelet needs to be. Then measure the paper strip with a ruler. This is the wrist size.
3. To find the bracelet size, increase the wrist measurement by the increment below, based on how you want the bracelet to fit.
For: a comfort fit, add 1/4" to 1/2".
For a loose fit, add 3/4" to 1